The following are my current credentials:
- In CT: Rev. Donald Coombs, Ed.D., GAGS, CAC, CCDP-D, CAC(ICRC), CCDP-D (ICRC), NCC, CCMHC, LPC, LADC
- In MA: Rev. Donald Coombs, Ed.D., CAGS, NCC, CCMHC, CAC(ICRC), CCDP-D (ICRC), LMHC, LADC-1
- Doctor of Education in Professional Counseling and Supervision from American International College
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Counseling Psychology (Mental Health Track) from Cambridge College (Boston Campus) (CAGS).
- Masters of Education in Counseling Psychology (Addiction Studies Track) from Cambridge College (Springfield Campus) (M.Ed.)
- Bachelors of Religion from Eastern Nazarene College (B.A.)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC), National Board of Certified Counselors.
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC), National Board of Certified Counselors.
- Certified Addiction Counselor, International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (ICRC).
- Certified Co-Occurring Disorders, Professional - Diplomate (CCDP-D), International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (ICRC).
- Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional-Diplomate (CCDP-D), CT Certification Board.
- Alcohol and Drug Counselor (ADC), CT Certification Board.
- Board Certified Professional Christian Counselor (BCPCC), Board of Christian Professional & Pastoral Counselors, IBCC.
- Church of the Nazarene, Elder (i.e., Rev.), New England District, Quincy, MA.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, State of MA, Division of Professional Licensure, Allied Mental Health Board
- Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor - 1 (LADC-1), State of MA, Department of Public Health, Bureau of Substance Abuse Services
- Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LADC), State of CT, Department of Public Health
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), State of CT, Department of Public Health